I know it is not easy to be cheerful when after doing your best, everything you do just go wrong or don’t turn out the way you expected. When your business enterprise you started that looked really… Source: Give it Another Try
If you're a blogger, make sure you click on the following link to check out this weekend's Meet and Greet! https://dreambigdreamoften.co/2016/07/09/meet-and-greet-7916/
Great read!! Based on Law of Attraction Principles. https://dailyinspirationandgratitude.com/2016/07/07/experts-say-these-things-screw-you-up-and-prevent-you-from-having-what-you-want/
By Kerwyn Phillip
The time of year has arrived where teenagers will be on the hunt for summer employment. Depending on their age, some teens may have more difficulty than others. For example, the choices for a 14 year old will be limited compared to a 17 year old. For all the teens that will be on the job hunt, I would like to offer a few suggestions that can make the mission a little easier.
1. Do your research
Before submitting a resume or job application, find out the age requirements for the company. There are websites that can help determine the minimum age requirements for several companies. Visit www.hireteen.com. It would be a waste of time, for a 15 year old, to complete an application, just to find out that the company only hires teens 17 and above.
2. Professional email address
There is no second chance…
View original post 822 more words
It’s the Meet and Greet weekend!!
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone!
- Edit your reblog post and add tags.
Feel free to leave your link multiple times! It is okay to update your link for more exposure every day if you want. It is up to you!
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new blogs to follow.
Now that all the rules have been clearly explained get out there and Meet n Greet your tails off!
See ya on Monday!!
I seem to lost count on how many times I’ve read and heard of celebrity marriages failing almost left and right. Not that I care (and personally I don’t), it seems strange that we often see movie and TV stars as flawless people, living the fairytale life of riches and glamour. I suppose we all have to stop sticking our heads in the clouds and face reality.
There are many ways to lose your sense of self-esteem despite of how trivial it could get. But whatever happens, we should all try not to lose our own sense of self.
So what does it take to be a cut above the rest? Here are some of the things you can think and improve on that should be enough for a week.
1. Know your purpose – Are you wandering through life with little direction – hoping that you’ll find happiness…
View original post 566 more words
Time to turn up! Join the blog party at Let’s cook up a party – Party Live Link. 💃🎶🎹🍰🍡🍗🍎🍺🍸 | a cooking pot and twistedtales
Come on in, let’s get this party started.
You are most welcome. Do make yourself comfortable and join the fun.
Some of you are used to the party mode, but just a quick run through on a few party etiquette’s for the new one’s in our midst; nothing tedious.
Refreshments are nicely arranged down the page: Drinks, Chocolates, Cakes, Donuts, freshly squeezed juice, Coffee, Tea and so much more.
We have our own Intercontinental Chef in the house, just place your ordersThe little rules of play:
- You must mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wallflower. Go say hello to someone and you can participate in the Tag a poem/story below, riddle and do tell us where you are partying from
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with an introduction.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as…
View original post 245 more words