Most of us believe we are smart and hardworking, which makes this a great list to reflect upon. Click Addicted 2 Success to gain insight into why success may elude us.
Success is a process, not an event. Here are 5 steps to help us achieve success:
- Make a commitment to yourself. It has to become a part of you. You can:
- Write your goal down.
- Make a poster or screensaver of the goal.
- Set a daily reminder on your phone of your goal.
- A support system of like-minded, POSITIVE people (see Iron Sharpens Iron).
- Focus on behaviors that support your goal, not the actual goal itself. Behaviors that support the goal will lead to fulfilling the goal.
- Be flexible. The timing and tools you have may not be ideal, but they are usually enough to get you moving in the right direction.
- Be resilient. Distractions and disappointments will come. Take time to reflect upon them, but do not dwell on them. Get back on track!